Cost of living in Larnaca, Cyprus vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 20.342 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larnaca (Cyprus) is 92% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,121 (€1,038) in Larnaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)