Cost of living in Larkana, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14455 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larkana (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,839 (₨95,742) in Larkana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)