Cost of living in Larkana, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13474 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larkana (Pakistan) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,506 (₨92,813) in Larkana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)