Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.712 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 121% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,811 (€619) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)