Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.604 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 119% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,638 (€770) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (17 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (44 minutes ago)