Cost of living in Larisa, Greece vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.308 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 72% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,304 (€1,098) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $450 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in London, Ontario costs C$1.33 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ahmedabad costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)