Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.053 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 98% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,805 (€1,036) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £600 (34 minutes ago)