Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.622 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,469 (元1,323) in Lanzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (39 minutes ago)