Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.580 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,762 (6,498元) in Lanzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)