Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,610 (10,531 ฿) in Lampang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)