Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 314%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.908 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 134% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,452 (€1,456) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)