Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 386%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.793 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 190% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,655 (€753) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)