Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 874 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15473 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,388 (₨99,449) in Lahore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (1 minute ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)