Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 883 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17861 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,394 (₨24,604) in Lahore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)