Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 855 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05006 EGP / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 64% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,690 (193,582 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)