Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 698 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05755 EGP / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 81% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,803 (118,211 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)