Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 575 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04851 EGP / NGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,112 (393,981 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ithaca, New York costs $91 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Dubbo costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leipzig costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 39 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)