Cost of living in Laghouat, Algeria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15208 EGP / DZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laghouat (Algeria) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,661 (89,830 Dinar) in Laghouat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 55 ₪ (34 minutes ago)