Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 222%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.498 EGP / PGK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 115% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,744 (4,682 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)