Cost of living comparison between Lae, Papua New Guinea and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.627 EGP / PGK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 77% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,643 (1,180 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)