Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 246%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02861 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 82% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,637 (CH$826,079) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)