Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02709 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 122% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,560 (CH$205,213) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)