Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.649 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 10,604 (ARS $16,333) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)