Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.504 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 9,033 (ARS $17,919) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 10,845 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- 12.6 oz hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Santa Cruz, California costs $4.28 (about 1 hour ago)