Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.181 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 9% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 2,843 (ARS $2,407) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)