Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.117 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,405 (ARS $4,838) in La Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)