Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.176 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,607 (ARS $4,767) in La Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)