Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.951 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 60% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,206 (Mex$ 11,785) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (42 minutes ago)