Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.876 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,017 (Mex$ 20,562) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (36 minutes ago)