Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 259%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.009 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 73% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,359 (Mex$ 9,275) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £2,580 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €19 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Londrina costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)