Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 464 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.609 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 93% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,412 ($b4,373) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $17 (about 1 hour ago)