Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.578 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 73% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,047 ($b5,449) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)