Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.748 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 110% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,571 ($b2,391) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (32 minutes ago)