Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.566 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 81% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,960 ($b3,882) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)