Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 366 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.624 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 93% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,242 ($b2,760) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)