Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.598 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,847 ($b7,256) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)