Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.630 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 98% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,942 ($b1,879) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)