Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.574 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,103 ($b7,032) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)