Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.558 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 103% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,330 ($1,386) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £691 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Río Cuarto costs ARS $43 (about 1 hour ago)