Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.850 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,391 ($180) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)