Cost of living comparison between La Libertad, Ecuador and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.550 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,386 ($193) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)