Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.050 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,707 ($150) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)