Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.598 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 108% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,985 ($1,420) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)