Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.754 EGP / HNL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,281 (L 10,982) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Patras costs €250 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)