Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.746 EGP / HNL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,655 (L 25,001) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (13 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €50,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 210 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)