Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.734 EGP / HNL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,215 (L 23,444) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)