Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.775 EGP / HNL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 61% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,707 (L 11,241) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)