Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 624%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.865 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 157% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,261 (€835) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 2 hours ago)