Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 230%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16223 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 204% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,810 (¥97,455) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)