Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16199 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 142% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,983 (¥178,920) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)