Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 747 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 58.389 EGP / KWD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 199% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,466 (Dinar 128) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)