Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 299%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 864 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.701 EGP / KWD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 187% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,493 (Dinar 264) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,321 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Okayama costs ¥50,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €4,300 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$158 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)