Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 262%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 798 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 59.062 EGP / KWD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 137% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,100 (Dinar 442) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (29 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)