Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 333%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 805 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.531 EGP / KWD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 192% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,913 (Dinar 251) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 1,100,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $462,325 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (about 2 hours ago)