Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22397 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 11% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 4,960 (Taka 22,146) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)