Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21355 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 12% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 10,619 (Taka 49,725) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)