Cost of living in Kurgan, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28500 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,395 (руб 50,508) in Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)