Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.113 EGP / GHS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,106 (GH₵1,485) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (36 minutes ago)