Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10874 EGP / AOA
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,722 (52,625 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)