Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.503 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,237 (RM2,717) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)