Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.511 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,464 (RM3,871) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)