Cost of living comparison between Kuching, Malaysia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.009 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,846 (RM1,458) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)