Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.218 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 64% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,115 (RM1,212) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)