Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.220 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,036 (RM2,141) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,615 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20,985 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)