Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.541 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 68% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,237 (RM1,479) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (31 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (44 minutes ago)