Cost of living comparison between Kuantan, Malaysia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.117 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,777 (RM2,257) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)