Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.233 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 84% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,591 (RM1,084) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (40 minutes ago)