Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.162 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 77% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,258 (RM2,465) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)