Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.227 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,074 (RM964) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (about 1 hour ago)