Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,631 prices entered by 312 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.304 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,556 (RM4,079) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £691 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Río Cuarto costs ARS $43 (about 1 hour ago)