Cost of living comparison between Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,900 prices entered by 309 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.024 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,854 (RM1,206) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)