Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,010 prices entered by 338 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.173 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,332 (RM1,996) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元375 (40 minutes ago)