Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17813 EGP / RSD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,714 (99,449 Дин.) in Kruševac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (35 minutes ago)