Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17448 EGP / RSD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,010 (45,906 Дин.) in Kruševac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)