Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16558 EGP / RSD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,628 (46,069 Дин.) in Kruševac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £11 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)