Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 233%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.111 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 169% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,601 (kr 14,025) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)