Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17326 EGP / RSD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,873 (85,843 Дин.) in Kraljevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)