Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 921 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.874 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 78% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,683 (2,192 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)