Cost of living in Kraków, Poland vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.546 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,078 (3,977 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥42,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 27 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 150元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)