Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.899 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,070 (3,280 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 80₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (9 minutes ago)