Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 679 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.133 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,669 (3,637 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)