Cost of living in Kraków, Poland vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.733 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,221 (3,850 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$45,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,652 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 20₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $450 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in London, Ontario costs C$1.33 (about 3 hours ago)