Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.142 EGP / HKD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 202% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,319 (HK$9,912) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$2,150 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)