Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03153 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,408 (203,232 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)