Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03079 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,548 (440,070 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Zagreb costs 3,789 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 1,150 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)