Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.645 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,403 (€843) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)