Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.473 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,180 (RM4,064) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)