Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.331 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,389 (RM4,015) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)