Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.395 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,000 (RM4,095) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 105,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 14,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)