Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24823 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,761 (₨55,436) in Kota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.66 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 43,000,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$80 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (41 minutes ago)