Cost of living comparison between Kota, India and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26309 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,083 (₨15,520) in Kota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)