Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27994 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,831 (₨20,829) in Kota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)