Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.508 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,696 (RM2,151) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)