Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.226 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,070 (RM1,200) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)