Cost of living in Kot Addu, Pakistan vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12603 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kot Addu (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 12,981 (₨103,002) in Kot Addu.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Onitsha costs 145 ₦ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,193 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ithaca, New York costs $91 (about 2 hours ago)