Cost of living comparison between Koszalin, Poland and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.240 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 88% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,873 (1,385 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)