Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.887 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 81% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,704 (4,441 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)