Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.800 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 84% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,926 (4,985 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (about 1 hour ago)