Cost of living comparison between Kostroma, Russia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14227 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,322 (руб 23,352) in Kostroma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)