Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28647 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,268 (руб 46,316) in Kostroma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)