Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34873 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,667 (Php24,854) in Koronadal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $813 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 2 hours ago)