Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 583%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15741 EGP / ALL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 192% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,658 (105,826 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Washington D.C. costs $4.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)