Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 509%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14403 EGP / ALL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 213% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,821 (54,305 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)