Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 511%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16563 EGP / ALL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 149% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,439 (165,661 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (39 minutes ago)