Cost of living in Korba, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26384 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korba (India) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,111 (₨45,902) in Korba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)