Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.309 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,468 (3,357TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)