Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.044 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,652 (1,716TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)