Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.981 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,199 (1,044TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)