Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.035 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,180 (1,029TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (34 minutes ago)