Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.279 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,433 (4,706TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $189 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)