Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.407 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,160 (717TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (33 minutes ago)