Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27404 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,412 (₨34,346) in Kollam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$112 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)