Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 413%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,125 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26647 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,918 (₨59,739) in Kolkata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (29 minutes ago)