Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,102 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23426 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,882 (₨20,839) in Kolkata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)