Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,655 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24762 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,683 (₨55,258) in Kolkata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)