Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,581 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27066 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,285 (₨26,917) in Kolkata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (14 minutes ago)