Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,967 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28085 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,237 (₨11,525) in Kolkata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)