Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03121 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,227 (487,904 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)