Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03288 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,152 (521,684 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)