Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04849 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,185 (292,567 KZT) in Kökshetaū to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (32 minutes ago)